Sunday, July 19, 2009

Is Anyone Out There?

Well, here I am...my very first post, and that is exactly what is running through my mind...

Is anyone out there?...

It feels a little funny "chatting" with no one. I'm not quite sure what to expect from this blog. Maybe I'll find a few readers, maybe I'll make a few new friends, and maybe, just maybe, I'll find that keeping a journal isn't so bad after all. What I do know for certain, is that I am ready to start "chatting" with someone other than a 2 year old, a 4 year old, and a 7 year old.

For now, you'll have to excuse my photography skills, as I am just getting started with my new camera (yipee). I promise to keep practicing. So I'll leave you with a few pictures from our very recent trip to Lake Geneva...where my darling husband told me I had become "a camera nerd."























(my littlest troublemaker, I mean angel, is missing from these photos, as we left her at home with grandma and grandpa)








Oh, and I can not sign off with out an enormous thank you to Sara for the beautiful job she did designing my blog and upcoming website. You are such a pleasure to work with Sara, and one of the most talented people I know. A million thanks!!!




Tracey

15 comments:

Jen R. said...

I saw you on Kasey's blog. Welcome to blogland!

The Kramer Angle said...

Welcome to the blog world! I think you're going to love it!

I'll definitely be checking back at your blog for new posts! It will be fun to get to know you!

Gail

Jackie said...

Hi! I also saw you on Kasey's blog and she had mentioned your new shop to me - your blog and shop both look beautiful! (Sara is the best). Good luck with both!

Sadie Olive said...

Thank you Tracey! I think you will really enjoy the blog friends you will acquire! Good luck to you!

The Little Red Shop said...

What fun! Your background is just lovely! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your shop too!

: )

Julie M.

natashavissering said...

It is official, you are more technologically fit than I am. Nice site!! And, I like the goods you have so far. Nice!!

Maisy said...

I'm here...I'm here!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Jeanneoli said...

YEAH!!! So glad you have a blog! I love Lake Geneva...we always went there too. You are right...I DO need to move HOME!!!!

Jill said...

If you write it, they will come....It is amazing how they find you. Found you through Kasey - she has been such a help to me! Enjoy blogland!

It' an Evolution said...

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME....you are going to have so much fun with this...YEAH
Janet

Lilla Blanka said...

Hi Tracy!

Yep I´m out here :)
Welcome to Blogglandia, a great place.

Your kids look soo cute!!!

Thanks for visiting!

Big hug
Mia (from Sweden)

Tara said...

Hi Tracey, followed from Kasey and was tickled that you are new to this whole blogging thing! welcome, you will love it here and it looks like you already made some friends!

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Your doing a fine job with your photo's. Now you just need to venture out and find others. I'm delighted to welcome you to blog land. You will find the best of friends here and lots of prayers when you call on them. Your children are beautiful.

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Tracey, thank you for visiting my blog, and I look forward to reading yours, I have only blogged since June, you will love it, I am hooked! Going to visit your shop now...

lilirose322 said...

Je viens de parcourir un très joli blog !!! Bravo pour les mises en scène et les ambiances, c'est magnifique.
Bonne fin de journée
A bientôt