Friday, July 31, 2009

White Weekend...


I have been seeing lots and lots of white all over "blogland," and I love it!!! Makes my heart skip a beat when I see so much white goodness...



I thought I would share some of the pictures that I keep as inspiration when I'm in need of a dose of white loveliness...



{countryliving.com}






{landstil.com}





{betterhomesandgardens.com}







Love, love, love this linen chair and burlap slip covered ottoman... seriously isn't this perfection?


{countryliving.com}






{marthastewart.com}





An all white chandelier...okay I have to give this one the ever popular *sigh*


{landstil.com}






Can you imagine this on your front porch?...all curvy and white and amazing (okay, I admit, not very practical though)



{betterhomesandgardens.com}



{countryliving.com}


Ahh, white painted floors plus dreamy bed equals heaven...


{goodhousekeeping.com}



And last, but not lease, my favorite...white, Scandinavian style
{betterhomesandgardens.com}


I'm off to the flea market this weekend and I hope to have some fun pictures to share with you on Monday. Hope everyone has a really wonderful, relaxing weekend!


Tracey