Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to pay for Paris...







You see girls, my talented friend and I have been "brainstorming" ways to pay for a lovely trip to Paris! She's way ahead of me, of course, but none-the-less, this has long been a dream of mine..

So I figured, I better start thinking...




I tend to like to keep things simple...

...I have been wanting one of these for some time now...




A personal latte maker from William Sonoma. Cafe au lait anyone?!

Now, previously upon my asking for one of these, the hubs has given me the big "No way, what's wrong with drinking coffee from the coffee pot?" Hmm...

Well, I do, but then later I need my mid-day venti non-fat 3 pump vanilla latte fix!!! It comes calling everyday, right about the same time. Eeeeek! And, hard as I try, I just don't seem to be able to fight it.

Now here's where the plan comes in...

I could justify buying my cute little latte maker, if I give up my $4.25/day Starbuck's habit. You heard me right! And, all-the-while, I'd be saving money for my much wanted trip to Paris.

Brilliant right??? Well, okay, maybe not so brilliant, but...





Doesn't staying at home, in your nice warm jammies, ahem, clothes...sipping your very own latte, while saving money sound like a pretty good idea??????



{images: Sarah Maingot, World-City-Photos.org, William Sonoma, Martha Stewart}


Tracey