Monday, October 12, 2009

My weekend of projects...






Happy Monday girls!!! This is gonna have to be a quick post. It was a weekend of projects, projects, and more projects for me. The hubby painted little Caighton's room a lovely shade of pale dusty grey..and I painted just about everything else I could get my hands on in her room! So we are definitely on our way to completing her room redo. As soon as I finish "accessorizing," I will share with you what I've done :)

In between all of the painting, I stopped in to Home Goods for a look see, since I hadn't been in there in quite awhile (does anyone else have trouble staying away from that place?). I found a Madonna and child statue for practically nothing and just couldn't resist buying it. The only problem was, it was the ugliest shade of brownish orange you've ever seen. So, what did I do? Yep, I bought it and painted it!

It is now grouped with some of my other favorite religious pieces on a table in my living room...






I feel so out of touch with everyone, as I had to give up blogging for the weekend in order to get crackin on some of my projects. Kid free minutes are at a premium over here, so it's one or the other, blogging or projects...

Now that I feel like I've accomplished a few things on my never-ending to do list, I'm anxious to visit all of your lovely blogs...so I'm off...


Tracey