Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things I Love...Part 2






One of the very first posts I did when I started blogging back in July, was the "Things I Love...Part 1" where I went around my house taking pictures of items in my home that represent what I truly love to decorate with (well at least for the moment). I almost hate to admit it, but it's a lot of fun! There's many a buttons on my camera that I have absolutely no idea what they are for or how they work, but I can now understand why some people call photography a hobby.

So...the first image above is of some of the vintage sewing supplies I have displayed. Funny thing is, I don't even sew...but oh how I envy you girls that can!

Next up, vintage mirrors...

this one is in my dining room, and the old sheet music on the wall is an idea I snagged from my talented friend Kasey





Vintage Frames...










Crowns and Old Papers...


These pages come from an 1858 French play






White cake stands...


Now this shot is not mine, it's from Country Living, but these are on my Christmas list so I thought I'd show you (BTW once Halloween is over, it's full swing Christmas over here).









Chandeliers...


I don't have this yet, but I ordered it for the shop and of course one for me...for the kitchen!









Speaking of the shop, to all of you who have pre-ordered merchandise, hang on... it is coming! It has been a painful process to get my order here from Denmark, with an unexpected 3 1/2 week hold up in Canadian Customs and a now 2 week hold up in US Customs. But I am told it will finally be ready to ship my way some time next week...so hold on, I have not forgotten about you. Believe me, no one has been more frustrated and upset about the delays than me and I very much appreciate your patience!!!



Have a safe, fun Halloween! And try not to eat as much candy as I do!





Tracey