Thursday, October 22, 2009

This and that...

Well my friends, I have been hanging out with sick kids all week...and it's not fun!

My daughter was home from school battling the same nasty cough my son has had and just as she went back to school yesterday, my poor little guy's cough turned into full fledged flu. I don't know if it's the swine flu or not, but either way he's down and out.

So there wasn't a lot of extra time for me to put together a post, but I hated to just ignore my little blog...after all it's like a ray of sunshine hearing from all of you throughout my truly is a treat each and every time I get a comment!

So I went into my "gallery" of inspiring photos and pulled out a few I haven't used before...they don't have any rhyme or reason as to a general theme...other than I just like them...

So please enjoy and I'll be back when my little ones are feeling better.

I'm wondering if there's any hope that the rest of us won't get Braden's flu? Don't answer that...let's just keep things positive :)

Have nothing in your houses
that you do not know to be useful
or believe to be beautiful...
-William Morris

{images: 1,3,4 countryliving, 2 paleandinteresting, 5 bellanottelinens, 6 countryhome}