Monday, October 19, 2009

White dish obsession







Well hello start of the week!!! And hello to you my friends :) I was gone this past weekend, hanging out with my bestie, Natasha, down in Bloomington. She only lives about 2 hours from me (althought she will be moving back to Denver soon...boo hoo), but we don't get to see one another nearly as often as we would like...life just seems to get in the way!






This past weekend we really wanted to hit the last Third Sunday Market of the season. This is quite a large flea market and well worth going to, but we just hadn't been able to manage to make it since May. So instead of waking up at the crack of dawn and driving down there to meet her on Sunday, I went down on Saturday and we were able to have a fabulous dinner together and some much needed leisurely conversation time.




I didn't make any major purchases, but I did add some more ironstone dishes to my collection, and these adorable vintage salt shakers...





I have been buying white dishes all Summer. Every flea market I went to, I would pick up a piece or two, because...well...it's just more fun when you are on the hunt for a new collection!






I'm just loving the look of stacked white dishes right now...

So simple yet so pretty...




...with bits of vintage touches and silver thrown in...




So I thought I would "practice" a little with my camera, while showing you my current obsession...hope you enjoyed a peek into a corner of my dining room...

Anything new you are collecting...do share?!!


Tracey