Sunday, December 20, 2009

Noel...




{impressionen.de}


Happy winter my friends!!  I went around my little town on Saturday and took a few wintery scene pictures, as we had just received a fresh dusting of snow and everything looked so pretty...all ready for Christmas...










I am busily trying to finish up my Christmas preparations, as I'm sure you are too...and still tweaking and adding to some of my Christmas/winter decorations.   I changed out the look of the window that hangs on the wall in my first floor hallway, so I thought I would share some pictures of it with you.  There is a lot of light in this hallway and so there is always a glare...this doesn't make for great pictures, but I did the best I could...






I took vintage French flash cards with words I felt were related to Christmas and added a little glitter to the edges, and then strung them up on some beaded garland...I also added some white buttons and candles to the sconces (I know it's a bit difficult to see, sorry).  It makes for a festive French look...







I probably won't be posting again this week, so I want to take this opportunity to send all of you my most heartfelt Christmas greetings!!!  Your friendship and support are a true gift to me...

May faith guide your way,
and love light each day,
at Christmas
and in the year to come


Merry Christmas!


Tracey