Sunday, February 21, 2010

Awaiting Spring...

Can you tell the long Chicago Winter is getting to me???  I've finished another vignette in my dining room and I'm still sticking with the "infuse Spring wherever possible" motto!  Somehow it really does seem to help!

Thank you to my mom for making me these cute little burlap sacks {wish I could take the credit, but you know I don't sew}...I can already think of a dozen things I want to do with them!

Well that's my quick post for today...if you're wondering about all of the vintage French flash cards, I'm not using them just because I'm a self-professed Francophile, but because I need a little see, I'm  finally going to live my dream of going to husband and I head to Paris the second week of April...for one whole glorious week!!!!!!!!!

Now for some good news for all of YOU...if you haven't already, swing by Dreamy White's blog to enter Maria's fabulous giveaway...while you're there, look around a're going to LOVE it, if you don't already!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!