Monday, February 8, 2010

Cafe...




Well it's no Starbuck's, but it is one of my favorite spots in the house...this little corner is one I didn't show you when I photographed my {new} living room/creative space last week.  I needed a spot for all of those white cups that were on the bottle rack, so I started putting them on this little iron shelf and somehow it all morphed into a mini cafe idea...

I must say, sitting in there with the sunlight streaming through the bay window, magazine in hand, sipping a latte is pure heaven...too bad it doesn't happen very often...ha!...seems those little ones are ALWAYS in need of something :)





...homemade vanilla sugar anyone?...



...how about a fresh muffin?...









I'm still working on the dining room part of the switcheroo, hopefully I'll finish that up this week.  We've been dealing with taking my son to the allergist and trying to get him back to healthy...seems he's developed allergy induced asthma...so I'm a little behind on everything, including visiting all of you...life sometimes throws you a couple of curve balls...right now we just want our sweet little boy back to healthy!



Have a great start to your week everyone!!!


Tracey