Thursday, February 18, 2010

Musical Furniture...



Well, that's what it feels like sometimes around here, since I seem to need to change and rearrange almost daily!  I took a few pictures yesterday in Halena's room...the last of the switcheroo results...the small dresser that is now the side table for her bed used to be in the {old} dining room...when I switched the rooms, there was no longer a spot for it...but I'm happy with how it looks in her room (for now!)...

If any of the pictures in today's post look a little "funny," it's because I was playing around in Picnik...just trying to keep things interesting...I kind of like the "fuzzy" look for some of the photos...gives it a vintagey feel.  I'm actually getting ready to take the plunge and try and learn Photoshop...yikes...I think it will be able to do more of what I'd really like to do with my pictures...my friend Traci has generously agreed to try and teach me the basics - thank goodness for friends!



I have been going around the house adding fresh flowers here and there to try and infuse a little Spring into our home...hydrangeas for Halena's room...








{same picture as the first one, just more sepia added}


I feel a little lost without a big project looming over my head...much to my husband's dismay...maybe it's time to head into the inspiration files and see what triggers an idea! :)


Hoping all of you have a really wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Tracey