Thursday, February 25, 2010

Playing with textures...

Hello!  I'm computer died on me and I finally had to face the fact that I was going to have to buy a new's not that my old laptop was ancient or anything, I just bought it last July, but it's been a "lemon" ever since I got it.  Good riddens!!!  So now that I have a working computer again, I'm back to trying to tackle Photoshop!  All I can say is, if I didn't have the help of my uber talented photography friend Traci, I would NEVER...let me say that again...NEVER be able to use Photoshop!!! It's tough!  I have a long way to go before I know what I'm doing, but here's a few photos I altered with textures...

{carnations in vintage teacups from my home}

{a "carte postale" overlay on a photo from Halen's room...this one is fun to play around with}

{adding an old polaroid effect to one of the photos from the berry picking excursion from last Fall}

Enjoy your weekend...hope you find a little time to create!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!