Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A window to Spring...




On Saturday I was able to go to a mini flea market...I was practically giddy with excitement, as I was starting to go through serious flea market withdrawal!  This gorgeous, chippy, peely, grey and cream colored old window was one of the lovely items that came home with me...



I still had a corner in my {new} dining room that needed some inspiration...and this window did the trick!


Along with the hyacinth bulbs...my little babies...that finally bloomed.  Can I just tell you that when you walk in the house, you can smell these incredible flowers even though they are 2 rooms away!!  It might be snowing up a storm outside, but in this little corner...it's Spring!



I am in love with this window...

It will be a fun spot to change out from month to month (you know how much I like to" redo")!



...vintage gardening papers from the 1800's...




I'll be back on Monday with the rest of the dining room.  Thank you for taking the time to come by my little blog and see what decorating projects and crazy rearranging I've been up...I am forever grateful for all of your support and kindness!!!

You girls are the BEST!!!  Enjoy the rest of your week...

 

Tracey