Thursday, February 4, 2010

Winter Party

Recently, my dear friend Susan, of Hometown Girl, featured a Winter Party table setting on her blog...well, to put it simply, I fell in love with this gorgeous table setting and asked Susan if I could feature her beautiful work on my blog as well...graciously she agreed!

Take a look...

Don't you just adore this antique table??  Especially against the white snow?!!!

I love all of the elements that Susan used...

milk glass dishes

vintage silverware

old sheet music

a touch of fresh greenery

...and *sigh* I had to have her make me one of those dreamy burlap table runners...thank you Susan!!! 

Did you notice the party favors at each place setting?  Susan bought white fleece scarves and then made those lovely pins to go with them...she even used one of my favorite things in making them...mother of pearl buttons (really, there is no end to what you can do with those vintage white buttons)!  It's all perfection in my book!

You can find more of Susan's beautiful work in her etsy shop Paperhill...just maybe she'll make you a creamy burlap table runner too :)

And for a little SHOP news...the next issue of Jeanne d' Arc Living magazine is up on my website for pre-order right now.  It is due out by February 26th.  I'll leave you with a little peek at get you through the rest of the week! :)

Enjoy your weekend my friends!!!  And thank you so very much for all of the incredibly kind and encouraging comments you left for me about my girls are the absolute best motivation to get things done around my house!!! You help my creative spirit to soar...thank you for making me feel so good!!!

{images 1-5: all styling and photography by Susan Duane, images 6-11: Jeanne d' Arc Living}