Sunday, March 28, 2010

chalkboards and grain sacks...




Hello my long lost friends :)  Did you think I had disappeared altogether?!  It was just one of those crazy busy weeks, and I just had to skip the blogging or I wouldn't be able to get everything done...mostly I'm just trying to get ready for our trip to Paris...eeek, it's only 10 days away!!!  So I apologize for being so absent.  I thought I'd at least try and squeak in a short post today...



I have a little obsession with chalkboards and grain sacks!  When my mom gave me this empty frame recently, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it...turn it into a chalkboard of course!!



And, when I saw that my friend Kristin was selling some vintage French grain sacks, my heart started pounding...I had to have one...well two to be exact :)  Kristin has a wonderful blog called Faded Prairie with amazing photography and beautiful "prairie girl" style...please stop by her blog for a visit, you won't be disappointed...and soon she will have her etsy shop all restocked with new items for Spring!!!




Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!!



Tracey