Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Farm Chicks...the goods...






Well, what can I say other than...IT WAS FABULOUS!!!  What an amazing show Farm Chicks was!  And it started right here, with these two gals...



Jen and Tara were the best Farm Chicks roomies a girl could ever ask for!  I miss you two so much already!!

Despite the fact that it was very crowded and I was completely overwhelmed {I didn't know what to grab first!}, I managed to take A LOT of pictures.  I was going to split it all up into a few posts, but then I decided just to widdle it down a bit and show them to you all at once!

I spent a stalkerish amount of time in Heather Bullard's beautiful booth.  I couldn't get over it, it was so incredible!!!  And the nicest part was finding out that this mega talented woman is a truly kind and down to earth person!  These first shots are from her gorgeous booth...



















































I can't wait to do it all again next year!!!


Have a great week!


Tracey