Thursday, July 15, 2010

French Flea Market





Last weekend I had the absolute pleasure of heading to Tipton, Indiana to photograph the French Flea Market event that was going on there!

When I arrived, I was completely taken with this charming event!  It was the most delightful combination of French goodness, vintage wares, fresh flowers, baked goods, delicious produce, and friendly people!!!

What more could a girl ask for??!

I was in love with this booth that was constructed out of old doors and windows {you know my love for both of those!!}...






It was a pleasant surprise to find that even though I was 3 hours from home, I knew two of the vendors...Rebecca from Vintage Living and Amber from Damask Designs.





Here is the patisserie, where I had a delicious piece of vanilla creme cake and a glass of lavender lemonade...









And here is just a sampling of the fabulous goods that were available for sale...

I had to restrain myself from buying everything! :) :)

























Next week I will show you inside pictures of Horton's, the store that sponsor's the French Flea Market...and boy, are you in for a treat when you see this seriously adorable store...think small town hardware store meets the best home decor store you could come imagine!!! Wait til you see the talent of my friend Donna, she is amazing...until next week...


Have a great weekend!!!



Tracey