Friday, July 30, 2010

Herb Window





I almost didn't squeeze a second post in this week, but luckily I found a few free moments today {it's been a rather crazy week!} to share this little corner with you...

I love this time of year...

The garden is bursting with fresh produce and the herbs are in abundance.  I love being able to just dash out my back door and pick a handful of fresh herbs...I use them for everything...and not just for cooking...I love to decorate with them as well...


I usually stash little vases of herbs around the house...their simplicity and frangrance is very appealing to me...but today I decided to hang a few herb bundles from this old window that I have...



I  love being able to brighten the house with things from the garden...













I hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend!!!


Tracey