Monday, July 19, 2010


Hello Monday!  How about some pretty lavender pictures for your Monday morning?  Have I ever told you that I am a wee bit obsessed with lavender??!  I just love how it smells, so when I recently found fresh lavender bundles for sale at Trader Joe's, I went a little crazy and bought 13 bundles of it!!!  I know, that's a lot of lavender :) 

I've tucked some in just about every corner in the house and have a few projects planned with it as well.  Here's a look at some of what I've done so far...

This enamel pitcher was a flea market find from earlier in the month...Judy brought it back from her trip to England...and now it resides in my home!

My downstairs hallway...zinc French seedling cups and some of my burlap sacks mingle nicely with the lavender...

I'll be back soon with those inside pictures of Horton's that I promised to show you.

Happy New Week!!!