Monday, October 18, 2010

Jeanne Oliver Designs


Hello!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!  Today I'd like to take a minute to introduce you to my friend Jeanne...

Jeanne is the incredibly talented writer behind the blog A Bushel and a Peck She is also an amazing artist! I feel blessed to count her among my friends...and not because she designs the prettiest ruffle bags a girl could ever want...nope that's not why I love Jeanne...




..it's not because she can take a beautiful picture as well as create one either...nope that's not the reason...



...and it's not even because Jeanne can make you laugh until your sides literally hurt she's so funny...

the reason I feel blessed to call Jeanne my friend, is because she has one of the warmest, most genuine hearts of anyone I know!

And this dear friend of mine is unveiling her new collection today...



So if you want to oooo and ahhhh at some seriously gorgeous jewelry, artwork, clothing, purses and vintage goodies from France, please head on over to Jeanne's etsy shop and view her new collection:



All images taken by Jeanne Oliver



Now I'm off to shop!  Did someone say vintage French goodies? :))


Tracey