Friday, October 22, 2010

Shoptalk


Hi!  I thought I would squeeze one more post in this week and show you a few of the new items that I've added to the SHOP!

First up are some truly unique and beautiful items from the fatigued canvas line...these items are repurposed from vintage tarps and then hand stenciled with European grain sack graphics...






Also, I've added a wonderful burlap tote bag with French graphics...



...some lovely new candle holders...






Vintage flour crates from Amsterdam, reassembled into shelves...







And the Special Edition Christmas issue of Jeanne d' Arc Living Magazine...a reprinting of their popular "God Jul" book now in magazine form...

{image courtesy of Jeanne d' Arc Living}


I will have more new items in November as well!


I wish you all a wonderful weekend!  I hope to finally make some of that pumpkin bread that I have been craving this weekend...now that Fall is here it seems only right!!!


:) Tracey