Tuesday, October 12, 2010

On the Farm...


On Friday evening, I headed over to Na-Da Farm for the most spectacular barn sale!  First off, I have to show you just a few  pictures of Anne Marie's beautiful farm...

Here is a shot looking out from her farm...


Her sweet and gentle white horse...




Another "prairie" shot with Jen looking lovely in her vintage gown...


The very talented Anne Marie and her super sweet daughter...


The entrance to the barn...


...with the most interesting curtains that Anne Marie made, telling the story of Bridgette {Bridgette's Estate was this Fall's theme for the sale}...


And now let's get to the barn shots, right??!...


The ambiance was so very beautiful!  So much to look at and take in...I was on sensory overload!!!  Just so much love and talent went into this sale!  Although the evening lighting in the barn was not ideal for picture taking, you couldn't beat it for the actual experience...lots of candles and white lots everywhere to evoke a magical feeling to the event {the champagne didn't hurt either :)}...








So many interesting elements all mixed together...


The "deconstructed" chair that I thought was so fun...


Angela's gorgeous dried herb bouquets...








Jen's beautiful artwork...





Anne Marie had some really special handmade items that I loved {and bought!}...






I would love to show you even more photos, but I realize this post is getting rather long, so please pop on over to Jen's blog for some additional photos if you'd like to see more!


***On another note, I wanted to also let all of you know that my friend Traci has a super fabulous tutorial up on her blog right now on how to make a blog banner with multiple photos...she has such clear instructions and I know a lot of people would like to do this, but are unsure how...so please head over to her blog and check that out!!!***

And last, but not least...

Fifi has released the cover of her upcoming book, Romantic Prairie Style, due out on April 30, 2011.  And, the exciting news is that my dear friend Maria's home made the cover shot!!!  Woo hoo, I am sooooooo excited for Maria! :))  Take a look...


and here's the back cover of the book...


The book is already available for pre-order on Amazon...click *HERE* to order!



Phew!  I think that's everything for now!  Happy new week to all of you!!!


:) Tracey