Monday, October 25, 2010

Time for Fall

Hi!  I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful weekend and are ready for the new week!  I did get to make that pumpkin bread over the weekend and it just made Fall seem so official!  So I decided to add a little touch of Fall to my studio.

I have a hydrangea bush that produced not even one bloom this year {not sure what the problem is there}, but it does have the prettiest leaves that are turning all kinds of beautiful Fall colors.  So I used those as the basis for infusing just a bit of Autumn into my studio...

I love the idea of adding a bit of nature to your decor no matter what time of year it is.

My vintage cloche and papers from an old gardening book seemed to fit right in with my theme...

...and you know how much I love to use old clock faces...

Not a major redo, just a little pick me up for my studio...I love changing things up, even if it's just a little, to keep myself inspired!

The table that everything is displayed on is an old one I had stored away in the basement and brought up when I couldn't find another small farm table at the flea market to replace the one I moved to Braden's room...but it's just temporary...I am working {or rather my husband is working} on repurposing some things from around the house and turning them into a new table...and I hope to share that with you soon.

I'm off to eat some pumpkin bread :))