Wednesday, November 24, 2010


Well better late than never...I'm a little behind on getting this up, but it has been really dark and gloomy here for days, so I've had a hard time getting any photography in.  I finally decided to just drag my table and place setting in front of the Christmas tree {which went up last weekend!}, take my pictures there, and hope for the best :) 

That was before any ornaments went on the we'll call this a combined Thanksgiving/Christmas place setting :)) 

I'm not hosting Thanks giving this year, my sister is, but you know how much I love to do table settings, so I thought I would at least throw together a quick idea to share with all of you!  I kept things very simple...

Thyme is still going strong in my garden, and it seemed to me a perfect herb to use for a Thanksgiving table, so I used it exclusively.  These cards would be lovely with a special, handwritten note in it for each of your guests.

I also used thyme in these little metal buckets...the name tag is just a plain plant marker that I painted and stamped on...

I kept all of the embellishments simple and just used vintage elements and whatever I had around my studio.

I wanted to take a minute and just let all of you know how very, very much I appreciate you, your kind comments, and the fact that you take time out of your busy day to stop by and see what I'm up too!  I am grateful for each and every one of you!!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me have this creative space to share and connect with all of you. 

Blessings to all of you and Happy Thanksgiving!!!


p.s. if you get a minute, please pop on over to Flea Market Style...I am over there guest posting again!