Friday, November 12, 2010

Horton's Part 3

Hi!  Well, today concludes my series of photos from Horton's Christmas open house!  Thank you to everyone for stopping by and viewing all of my pictures, it's been a lot of fun to show you this neat little store tucked away in Tipton, Indiana.  I am officially in the Christmas mood!!

that chippy little vintage step ladder came home with me :)

not only does Donna use many vintage items woven into her beautiful displays, but she enlists the help of artists to make handmade items that fit her's touches like that that really add interest to this wonderful store!

I love Donna's use of regular hardware store house numbers to decorate with, I might just have to try that one...

Thank you to the Horton family for letting me be a part of this fabulous event...and thank you also for the very best peppermint fudge I have EVER had!!!  {yes they make their own fudge in this hardware store}

Have a wonderful weekend my friends!  My oldest daughter turns 9 on Monday so we are having her "kids" party and her family party this weekend, so it'll be a busy weekend for me!!