Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas in Halena's Room


Hello and Happy December!  I wanted to share the Christmas touches I've added to Halena's room...I got a little camera happy in the process, so I hope I don't bore you with too many pictures :)


I found this picture of a little girl on her First Communion in one of the old French letters that I bought from Jeanne's lovely shop, and since Halena made her First Communion this year, it just kind of caught my heart when I saw it...so I tucked it in with a few of my favorite vintage silver ornaments...


And this beautiful lavender pillow is one I bought last Christmas from Sandi...


As with the rest of the house, I tried to use some fresh greenery in Halena's room as well...the mingling of the evergreen and lavender makes for a really pretty aroma.

I bought the paper and glitter clock face while at Farm Chicks this past June...


The vintage prayer card bottles are a project I did last year...you can read about it *HERE* if you'd like.








These sweet little button ornaments are ones I bought at the flea market last year from Judy...


And I just embellished a simple galvanized bucket from Ikea with some burlap ribbon, greenery, and a St. Bernadette medal to house the branches...








I am really enjoying seeing all of the beautiful Christmas decorations out there on all of your blogs...it's truly my favorite time of the year {minus the bitter cold}!!!

Enjoy your weekend!



Tracey



p.s. I wanted to answer a few quick questions that people have been asking me...the bird plates from my Thanksgiving post are from Anthropologie {on clearance right now!} and the color of my pallet table is Granite Dust by Valspar {Lowe's}.