Friday, March 25, 2011

A Beautiful Blog...


Warm weekend wishes to all of you!  I know I have been rather absent in blogland lately, and my posts have been rather sporadic over the last few weeks...well, that is because my husband and I have been working on doing some renovations to our kitchen...

and as home improvement projects tend to go, it hasn't all gone smoothly...

so amongst the chaos and lack of a functioning kitchen, it's been a little hard to post...hopefully we will be able to finish up this weekend!!



So while I am finishing up my kitchen redo {pictures to come in the next week or so}, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to introduce you to and feature one of my favorite blogs...


Frl. Klein - Yvonne B.



Yvonne's gorgeous photography and beautiful styling have been an inspiration to me from the very first time I visited her lovely blog...


She has such a talent for photographing flowers, and food, and her many travels...and, well, just about everything...

always keeping that pretty softness to her photos that I just love!!!



If you haven't yet had a chance to visit Yvonne's blog, I hope you will head on over there and take a little time to stroll through her blog...you will see why I think she is so inspiring...

In the meantime, I will leave you with a few more of her amazing images...

















Have a great weekend!!!

Tracey