Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Rustic and the Pretty

Hello my friends!  Just a quick post tonight to share with you a few pics of the new {old} caddy I bought recently...

it was used to collect grapes in a French vineyard...and I fell in love with it the instant I saw it!

for now, it sits on my dining room buffet...

I love mixing rustic pieces with something more delicate and pretty...I think it adds a lot of interest to your decorating when you do that.

I filled the inside with some of my ironstone collection, some gorgeous ranunculus I got at Trader Joe's, vintage spoons, a family heirloom doily, and one of my favorite French bottles from Dreamy Whites...

Thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by!
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend ahead!!!

I'm hoping for nice weather at the flea market on Saturday :))