Friday, April 15, 2011

Metal in the Mix

Happy Friday!  I have always loved having at least one metal piece in every room that I decorate...I feel that it helps to ground a room and adds extra interest, so when I came across this blue industrial cart that my friend and flea market dealer Diane was selling, I could not resist it!

Ever since I gave Braden the petite farm table that I had in my studio, to use as a desk in his room, I have been searching for the right replacement...and I think this is the perfect one!  I love the bold pop of blue to brighten the room...

I sealed the entire cart and so I can now use it for parties and wheel it into any room where I might need it.

Thank you Maria for the fabulous grain sack lavender pillows, I loooove them!  Especially the ones made from old German grain sacks!!

{I bought the clock above at Home Goods on clearance for cheap because the clock arms were bent, so I just took them off and am using it as a clock face instead!}

We are officially done with the kitchen, I just have not quite had time to photograph it yet...I promise to share some photos with you next week some time!

Enjoy your weekend ~

:) Tracey