Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Texture Tuesday

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I had so much fun last week with Kim's Texture Tuesday Party, that I decided to link up again!

So back into my files I went, to dig up some old images...and on to Photoshop to play...

This week we were to use only the Warm Sun texture that Kim had provided for free a few weeks earlier.  If you have not added yourself to Kim's Texture Lovin' List, head on over to her blog to do so...she really does give away so many wonderful textures!

Again I used varying opacity with each texture and I sometimes chose "linear burn" instead of the usual "normal" when applying the texture...it gives a very different look than laying the texture on top of the photo.

Oh, since so many people have asked me in the past, I also wanted to let you know that I use Photoshop Elements, not the professional version {I have PS Elements 8}.

Have a great rest of your week!  I am headed to Denver on Thursday to visit my best friend Natasha and also my very sweet friend Jeanne, so I probably won't have a chance to post again.

Please check out Kim Klassen Cafe to see many more beautiful textures or to link up yourself!!!