Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Frenchman's Wife

Hello my friends!  I brought my camera with me to the flea market this past weekend for the first time in a long time, specifically so that I could snap some photos to share with you of one of my favorite booths...

I am in love with Lisa's style of mixing vintage, industrial and European...

Lisa is so very talented at display!  I am always in awe and practically drooling when I visit her lovely booth!!  She stocks her booth with many vintage European goodies, something that is so very hard to find here in the Midwest. 

This month there were lots of old crates, cutting boards with the most perfect patina, French soaps, commercial kitchen wares, homespun French gowns, and so much more!!

Lisa has such a talent for stacking and piling items in a way that makes even simple items, like these vintage wine glasses, look so very pretty!

Lisa can be found at the Kane County Flea Market the first weekend of every month, in the Expo West building...

she also writes the blog The Frenchman's Wife, visit her *HERE*

I will show you some of what I  picked up in an upcoming post :)

Happy Tuesday ~