Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Autumn in Paris

Bonjour!  I'm back from an all too quick 6 days in Paris.  There were signs of Autumn everywhere in Paris and it made a beautiful city even more spectacular!! 

 I am way behind on emails, laundry, sleep and just about everything else, but it was sooooo worth it :)  I can't wait to show you everything I brought back for the shop...I am SO excited about it...lots of my favorites...vintage maps, letters, linens, dishes, documents, French laundry labels and more!  I will try and get as much as I can photographed and loaded on the website over the weekend and early next week.

I have a lot of pictures to go thru and am anxious to share them with you...but for now, I will just give you a peek at the Autumn color in Paris...and I will be back Friday morning with more pictures of my favorite city...

Au revoir!