Monday, October 17, 2011

{jewelry love}

Happy Monday!  I have a wonderful new line of jewelry that I will be carrying in the SHOP is all made by my talented sister.  My sister Kara has been making beautiful jewelry for years now and I am so happy to be able to start offering some of her amazing vintage pieces in my shop! 

All of the jewelry is made almost exclusively with vintage elements.  My sister loves to shop the flea markets like I do and is always coming home with great new vintage elements that inspire her pieces.  For example, the bracelet above features rare glass clock face beads made in Northern Bohemia between 1914 and 1945.  I love this bracelet! 

Items in this line feature vintage ~ pearl, metal and glass buttons, watch parts, czech fire polished beads, pins, broaches, and various other unique vintage necklace parts

Look for additional pieces to be added to this collection, especially over the next month!

Have a great day!!!