Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Vintage Tea Collection...and I'm off to Paris!!!

Happy Thursday!  My good friend Jennifer Rizzo launched her fall collection this week and she has truly outdone herself!!!

I would love for you to head over to her etsy shop and check out all of the wonderful items in her new Vintage Tea Collection

You can also view her beautiful Look Book  *HERE*

In honor of her new collection, Jen is having one heck of a giveaway!!!

Here are the goodies you could win:

The Nesting Giveaway

a vintage picnic basket filled to the brim with goodies:

1- in flight pillow cover

1-white linen La Parisien pillow cover

3-number towels

3-french inspired tea towels

3-tea time tea towels

1-set of vintage inspired cloth napkins

1-hat and fingerless glove set

1-set (4) of tea plates

1-set(2) of vintage ironstone mugs

1-vintage book

organic tea

lavender sugar

and that's not all...the winner will also receive a  $100 gift certificate to her shop {good towards any of her lovely jewelry}!!!

To enter Jen's giveaway go  *HERE* 
{contest ends on Monday}

To visit Jen's etsy shop go *HERE*

{images 1 - 6 courtesy of Jennifer Rizzo}

And yes, my husband and I head to Paris today! I am so excited to head back to Paris!!! I have my flea market schedule all mapped out and I hope to bring back lots of goodies...including some for the shop as well.

I will be back at the end of next week with lots of pictures :)