Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finding the Perfect Tree



Hi!  Just checking in for a quick post...I wanted to share a few photos from our tree hunting excursion this weekend!  We are lucky enough to have a beautiful nursery right in our own town that has a tree farm as well, where you can go and cut your own tree...

It was a lot of fun to search for just the right tree...


...we had to pass up a lot of "Charlie Brown" trees that weren't quite ready yet to be Christmas trees, but I sure thought they were cute...


We had hoped for some snow, but instead we got a gloomy, rain-filled day.  We made the most of it though!


My husband did the honors of cutting the tree down for us and, in the end, we were pretty darn happy with the tree that we picked...


Over the weekend, we also visited Santa...aka my neighbor Jerry...he dresses up every year for the neighborhood kids and passes out candy canes and coloring books!  So my sister came over and took our sweet little Sophie for her first visit with Santa...


Isn't she a cutie?!!



I will be back tomorrow with a little Christmas decorating :)


Enjoy your evening!


Tracey