Thursday, April 19, 2012

Around the City in Savannah


I wanted to show you a quick snapshot of beautiful Savannah from my trip last weekend!

Part of the joy for me in going on vacation, is being able to take pictures...I love just wandering around a city, taking in the sights, and snapping photos!!  I'm a total camera nerd and I don't mind a bit :)

Natasha kept saying that we "hit the weather jackpot," as we had the most spectacular weather for the 4 days we were in Savannah!!  What a glorious city!

We stayed right in the Historic District and just walked around all day and then sat poolside with a cocktail before heading out to dinner...I miss it already :))

The best part of this trip was getting to spend kid-free, relaxed time with my best friend.  Natasha and I have known each other for 20 years now and there is just such an ease to traveling with someone you have known for a long time.  Really good friends are such a blessing in life and I thank God every single day for my amazing friend Natasha!

Have a great weekend ~


p.s.  the new Jeanne d' Arc Living cookbook, The Best Recipes, is now in stock and is beautiful!  It would make a lovely Mother's Day gift :)