Monday, August 6, 2012

CMH House Tours

Hello!  I hope you all had a great weekend!!  I was busy taking LOTS of pictures this past weekend :)

As a part of the upcoming e-course, Creatively Made Home, that Jeanne, Sara, Kim, Jen and I are working on, we will {among many things} be sharing photos of our homes...complete home tours.  We all share a love of vintage, but our styles are all very different and uniquely our own.  That's the beauty of creating a home that reflects your heart...your design is uniquely yours!  And that is what the course is all about, loving the home you live in...

So, as long as I snapped so many photos, I figured I would give you a peek :))

A reminder that today is the last day to sign up for the e-course and receive the introductory price of $48...after today, the price will always be $58.  So if you would like to sign up and save $10, this is the last day to do it :)  We would so love to have you be a part of the course!!!

Have a beautiful Monday ~


{All photos taken by me}