Thursday, September 27, 2012

More From the French Brocantes



Good morning!  

I hope you are all having a great week!  The fall weather we are having here in the Midwest is glorious!!

I have been doing nothing but working on the SHOP lately, so I thought I would share some more photos of items I recently listed from the French brocantes :)





{Vintage French Grain Sacks}  more coming as well...French linen sheets too!

















{Vintage French Water Bottles with Porcelain Tops}


{Vintage French Apothecary Jar with original label}


My garden is so happy with the cooler temperatures...it's been so nice to have fresh flowers right outside my door for my product shots.  Over the summer, the temps were so hot and dry that nothing in the garden looked good.  I hope this stretch of beautiful fall weather lasts!!


Enjoy your weekend ~

Tracey




p.s.  the October issue of Jeanne d' Arc Living Magazine will be here any day now!   Please head over to the SHOP to reserve your copy.

{Photo courtesy of Jeanne d' Arc}





It's less than a month until Creatively Made Home starts!










9 comments:

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

oh what loveliness! I love french linens and grain sacks!

Susan said...

Oh my, everything looks amazing Tracey. You really scored some delights at those brocantes.
Let me tell you, I can't wait to see your part of the Creatively Made Home Course. I won a slot over at Rosemary (Villabarnes) blog. Yippee!
Oh, and I am having a giveaway at my blog for a pair of the angel wings I make. I recall you had your eye on them. :)
Take care,
Susan

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Those creamy buttons in a jar just make me happy, Tracey.

Gave you a shout out on my blog today for a copycat project. : )

Geli said...

Hello Tracey, I like all those beautiful things!!!! Best wishes!

helen tilston said...

Hello Tracey

Sounds like you have had a busy week. Your items are just beautiful.

Wishing you a delightful weekend

Helen xx

Yelle said...

Honestly, I love every single piece that you posted! You have lovely taste, I will definitely be back to check out your gorgeous blog :]

Tina said...

Beautiful those grain sacks are eye candy!

ruzzel01 said...

That would be my ideal place, neat and clean.

utah security systems

RSA Online said...

What a beautiful place and stuffs!