Friday, September 21, 2012

The Best of the French Brocantes... The Shop is open!



Good morning!

I have a peek into the SHOP for you this morning.  We worked hard at bringing home the best of the French brocantes for you!  And we tried to have a mix of the old favorites and some new and unique items as well!!  Like these wooden name markers from an 1800's French convent...




I love anything with the beautiful old script on it!  I have so much to share with, so I will keep it light on words and focus on the pictures :))
















I have lots of vintage French bottles with their original labels still attached!  More coming this week.


















I think that is a good sampling!  There is lots more in the Flea Market Finds section of the SHOP!!  

I have so much more still to photograph...linens, grain sacks, beautiful dishes, a French street sign, more stencils, bottles, and more...please continue to check back over the next several weeks!!!

I will continue to post a peek at new items on Facebook, so please join me over there!



Have a fabulous weekend ~

Tracey





p.s.  I wanted to share the latest issue of Homebound ezine with you...Heather and crew have done an amazing job!!!  Check it out *HERE*



14 comments:

found and sewn said...

Soooo many lovely things! The french postcards are beautiful.

Tricia said...

Oh my gosh, I love it all! I just bought the three pink books :)

It's me said...

O my !!..i see great things !!!..enjoy the weekend...love Ria...xxx..

Maison Beldecor said...

wow, so many gorgeous finds! Wishing you a perfect weekend!
Bine

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh, i couldn't get to your shop fast enough to buy those pink books, but they were sold! I think i better keep a closer eye on what you are stocking!!

Cindy

Jennelise said...

Beautiful! I love the french postcards!
Jennelise

Una said...

I like it!!!

Heaven's Walk said...

What gorgeous treasures, Tracey! You must have had such a great time picking them out for your shop! :)

xoxo laurie

Burlap Luxe said...

Tracey, just love the French name markers and those cutting boards, I could so see them in the mix of mine.
See you and all you inspire soon.
Xx
Dore

Burlap Luxe said...

Tracey, just love the French name markers and those cutting boards, I could so see them in the mix of mine.
See you and all you inspire soon.
Xx
Dore

Lorenza said...

Beautiful,beautiful,bellissimo!
Lorenza

{oc cottage} said...

little bits of heaven!

m ^..^

Anita said...

The clips are actually for on Christmas trees to hold small candles.

Yelle said...

You have some great finds! I love the french sugar canister.