Monday, October 8, 2012

Do-it-yourself Sneak Peek



Creatively Made Home starts in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today I bring you another peek into what one of the other hosts brings to this e-course...

Jennifer Rizzo happens to be one of the most creative people I know!  Seriously, she is the do-it-yourself queen and she is full of talent...she also knows how to create a beautiful home on a budget!!  I'm lucky enough to count Jen among my good friends :)  Since she only lives 30 minutes from me, I've seen Jen's lovely home in person and I regularly get to see the many projects she is working on.

I'm so excited for you to get to know Jen better during Creatively Made Home!





In the e-course, Jen will talk about:
*Her personal journey with her home and family
*Her design influences
*How she found her own style and how she began incorporating it
*Share favorite recipes and photos of her home
*Have a live, online discussion with members of the course to ask whatever they wish about her style, home, passions.
*Share 10 project videos in different areas that are true to how she incorporates her creativity and passions in everyday living.




A peek into her project videos…
Jen’s project videos are full of creative ways to add beauty to your house!
She will show you how to turn inexpensive tablecloths into your favorite curtains.
This project video is really amazing for all of you with huge windows that you can’t find curtains to fit (or can’t afford huge custom curtains)!



Jen will show you what she did with some jute she saw in Jo Ann Fabrics...think gorgeous homemade basket!

and...have you ever wanted to make beautiful lampshades like the ones you see in Anthroplogie?
Jen will show you how and it will cost you next to nothing!


plus...
Jen will show you how to make your own grain sack inspired bags and pillows.
This is only a PEEK of what Jen will be sharing in her project videos!
You are going to learn so much!




If you'd like to join our Creatively Made Home community and sign up, please go *HERE*

Creatively Made Home starts October 22nd!

I will be back tomorrow with some fall decorating :))

Tracey






9 comments:

Thanksgiving 2012 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
michele said...

beautiful inspiration!

hope you'll visit soon.

michele

Geli said...

Hello Tracey! I will join and I´m looking very forward to the course! Best wishes!

DREAMS ON 34th STREET ~ French Bread & Family said...

So looking forward to the course. I gave you a little shout out today!
~Lynne
w/L.

Alabaster Rose Lifestyle said...

Yea, I can't wait Tracey!!~ I am in need of some inspiration, my home is stuck in a rut!! Jennifer's style is fantastic!!~
Have a beautiful day.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Mare60 said...

bellissimo blog
un mondo di..fantasia
brava

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

Those are all gorgeous photos. I bet the course will be awesome!

Rebecca♥

Anne Lorys - Fiona and Twig said...

I can't wait!!!

ruzzel01 said...

Wow! This is so neat and clean!

utah security systems