Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My New Favorite



My new favorite cookbook is "Small Plates & Sweet Treats," by Aran Goyoaga...who also writes the gorgeous blog, Cannelle et Vanille.


I can't tell you how excited I was to get this book in the mail the other day!!


I had pre-ordered my book off of Amazon and did not expect it until later this month...so I was so pleased when it showed up a few weeks early!

I have been following Aran's blog for awhile now because her photography is just so breathtaking...



I also love that her recipes are gluten-free!

I started eating gluten-free back in January of this year, thanks to my good friends Larissa and Jeanne.  Within a few weeks, I had such great results in how I felt, in particular that I was sleeping soooo much better, that I have stuck with it! {Small exception ~ I do cheat a little when in France, as I dearly love French croissants...}

At any rate, it's not always easy finding good gluten-free recipes...


Gluten-free or not though, I think this new cookbook looks to have some amazing recipes that anyone is sure to enjoy.  I know I will be happy just with the pictures alone :)  But I am so excited to start trying these recipes!!

If you have not had the pleasure of visiting Cannelle et Vanille, I hope you will pop on over or check out Small Plates & Sweet Treats!






:) Tracey





Creatively Made Home starts in less than 2 weeks!!!








15 comments:

NATALiJA WANTS YOU! ♥ said...

beautiful pictures ♥

Tricia said...

I absolutely love her too! She a wonderful photographer.

All Seasons said...

What a wonderful pictures, it look likes a great cookbook!

Have a nice evening, Tracey

♥ Patricia

Katy Noelle said...

Amen!!! =]

xxo

DREAMS ON 34th STREET ~ French Bread & Family said...

My pre-ordered copy shipped yesterday!
SOOO excited!
I have a feeling that it's images and yumminess will be hitting bloggy world by storm in the weeks ahead!
Your images are beautiful, as always.
~Lynne
w/L.

Yelle said...

I follow Cannelle et Vanille and was so very enthralled with the photos and some recipes from this book! I have been hearing so many good things about a gluten free diet, and I just might have to try it.

Geli said...

Hello Tracey! What a wonderful book! Thanks! Best wishes!

Whimsey Creations said...

Thanks for posting about this - I'm on my way over there now. Her pictures are gorgeous!

Apple Blossom Barn said...

Oh wow will have to get her book have been enchanted
by her photography on her blog
I defy anyone to go to France and not eat pain au chocolat !!

Le blog de Snow in April said...

Cannelle & Vanille is such a beautiful blog. Always stunning pictures!

Kelly said...

Oh....I can tell this book is awesome just from the cover...THEN to see it GF! i've been GF for 2 years now and have never looked back! It is hard to find good GF recipes...it's not cheap either. The pics look divine. Thanks for the beautiful post.

The Blue Farmhouse said...

You where right about the photos....absolutely beautiful!

Carla Coulson said...

Cannelle et Vanille is such beautiful blog sensory overload the photography and styling magical a very talented lady...must get this book looks delicious!
Carla x

RSA Course said...

No doubt for your new favorite.

Carole said...

Hi there, there is a new collection of book links going down at Carole's Chatter. This time we are collecting links to posts about your very most favourite cookbooks. Here is the link Your Favourite Cook Books Please do pop by and link in – maybe this nice one? Have a lovely day.