Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Painted floors and spring decor in the Family Room

Hello!  Happy Tuesday!!

Over the weekend, I finally got all of the furniture moved back into the family room.  I also did a little spring decorating while I was at it!

I have been moving things around from all over the house lately, changing things up with the new painted floors, but not really wanting to spend a lot of money...more just wanting to freshen things up with what I already have!

So here are more pics of the new look in our family room...

{I flipped my "chippy door" to the blue side for spring}

Every February I ask my friend, Diane, to get some flowering branches for me.  I just love flowering branches.  This time, the white cherry blossoms were what was available...

One of my 1920's garage doors made it into this room.  I am really liking it in here :)  I added some of my favorite vintage fern prints to the glass panes...

{the foyer looking into the family room}

I'm still working on getting my studio in order, but I'm getting close :))

Hope you have a great day ~


p.s.  Don't forget that all remaining items in the Flea Market Finds section of the shop are on SALE!!!!!!!  Our next trip to France is in early April...