Monday, March 4, 2013

A Favorite French Cookbook and more...

Happy March everyone!!!

Are you hoping spring is right around the corner like I am??!  I'm certainly ready :)

Today I have  a few different things I want to share with you, starting with my {current} favorite French cookbook, Mes petites recettes maison {my little homemade recipes}, by Alison Walker!

I picked up this cookbook in November, on my last trip to France.  One of my favorite things to do while wandering thru the lovely towns and villages in France, is to stop into any bookstores that we come across...there actually aren't that many, so it is a treat when I find one :)

The cookbook is in French, so you do have to {Google} translate any recipe you want to try...but mainly I just love the beautiful images in this cookbook and how they make me think of a lovely little farmhouse kitchen somewhere in the French countryside!!

Mes petites recettes maison is available *HERE*  if you are interested in ordering a copy for your own cookbook collection!


Next I want to share with you a few pictures of Becky's gorgeous kitchen...she recently painted some of her butcher block countertops white!!!  I think they turned out beautifully...

You can read all the details about this lovely transformation *HERE*


Lastly, I want to let you know about the awesome giveaway that Anne is having over at Fiona and Twig!!!  She is hosting a Magnolia Pearl Clothing Giveaway worth $2000!!!  

Head on over to Anne's blog to read all of the details of this fab giveaway *HERE*

And while you are there, check out the photos Anne has of the incredible Magnolia Pearl ranch that is now for sale!

{photo courtesy of Magnolia Pearl}

I am still working on the finishing touches to my I put it back together after having painted the floors, of course I have to change things around a bit :)  I hope to have photos to share soon!

**You can find me posting more frequently over on my French Larkspur Facebook page {there is a peek at my studio over there if you want to pop over}

Have a lovely day!!!