Tuesday, May 27, 2014

For the love of Provence...


I have recently returned from the south of France!  We had perfect weather and everything was blooming and just gorgeous!  I continuously count my blessings that I am able to travel to France regularly and spend time there, with the love of my life, a.k.a. my husband :)  We are so very blessed.

I posted throughout my trip, on my Instagram page, but I just did not have the time to blog too. So I thought I would start sharing some of my photos now here,, as well.

This next little farmhouse cottage took.my.breath.away!  It made me crazy happy to be able to photograph it.  Small, but oh so charming.

The roses all over Provence were just so amazing.  Especially considering we hardly had green grass, let alone anything blooming, in our little suburb of Chicago (the long, extremely cold winter has everything blooming late this year by us}.

This next photo is from one of my favorite villages in Provence ~ Lourmarin...

I will be back with more photos...including some from the poppy fields that I was {a tad bit} obsessed with...

***There are lots of lovely new things in the Flea Market Finds section of the shop!  We had a great time scouring the brocantes and flea markets in Provence and are so happy to be able to bring these items back for the shop!  Many more new items coming in the weeks ahead too.***

Have a wonderful day!