Monday, June 8, 2015

Shop News



Bonjour!

I know it has been forever since I have blogged!  These days you can find me regularly on Instagram. I know not everyone has joined IG, so I will try and pop in here from time to time, to update you on shop news, etc.

I spent 2 weeks in Normandie and Paris recently and found so many wonderful French treasures for the shop!  I listed some new items a few weeks ago, but most of it sold right away {thank you loyal customers!!}.  There are still a few really lovely things left though, if you would like to take a peek over in the SHOP...

I just received my crate from France on Friday, with all of the additional vintage French items I selected at the flea markets in France...and so I will be very busy taking photos over the next few weeks :)  I will try and get as much of it photographed as I can, despite the hectic summer schedule with my kids being home!  New items will be available on Monday, June 22nd at 3:00 pm {central time}.

I will have a few vintage French enamel buckets available on the 22nd, and here is one I have already photographed...





Happy summer friends!

Tracey