Thursday, April 14, 2016

Homemade Sugar Scrub

Happy Thursday!

I'm just popping in to share a photo from my Instagram account, something I'd like to try and start doing more of.

This is a batch of homemade sugar scrub that I made yesterday, as a gift for my sister.  It is so easy to make...

I usually start with one cup of organic sugar, and then just add oil until it reaches the consistency that I like {I like my sugar scrubs a little drier}.  I like using avocado oil for my sugar scrub, but fractionated coconut oil and jojoba oil work really well too {you want an oil that is relatively unscented}.  Then add 5 - 10 drops of your favorite essential oil and you're done!  I have been loving the combination of lavender and spearmint essential oil lately.

If you are interested in learning more about therapeutic grade essential oils, I am a Wellness Advocate for dōTERRA and I would love to send you some information on how to get the very best essential oils and also how to use them...I use mine every single day!

You can email me **HERE** if you would like more information

Wishing you health and happiness on this lovely Thursday!