Monday, April 25, 2016

New items in the shop



Over the weekend, I added some new items to the online shop, so I thought that I would share some of the photos here on the blog...














While I was taking my product shots, the only things blooming in my garden, were grape hyacinth and pear branches, so they featured in a lot of the photos :)








My French lilac bushes have just started blooming, so I am happy to have something new to photograph...




...you can buy these beautiful glass bottles at any health food store and make your own homemade hand soap, however this recipe does work best with a foaming hand pump {glass ones are available via Amazon}.  This was a quick gift that I made.  I combined it with a pretty tag and a few sprigs of French lilac right before I delivered it.  

Homemade hand soap DIY recipe:

1/4 part filter water
3/4 part unscented Castile soap
{I like Dr. Bronner's Pure Unscented Baby Castile soap}
5 - 10 drops of essential oil {depending on strength of scent you want}

The best part about making your own products, is that you know exactly what ingredients are going into them and you can be sure then that they are 100% pure and natural...nothing toxic, artificial, or harmful to your body.

For this bottle of hand soap, I used the doTERRA lemongrass essential oil.  If you are interested in learning more about my very favorite essential oils...doTERRA...please email me **HERE**



Have a great week ~

Tracey