Sunday, June 12, 2016

A New Collection From France

Hi there!  I don't usually work on Sunday evening :) But I realize that not everyone is on Instagram, or any social media for that matter, and so I thought I would give a quick announcement here on the blog that I will have new {vintage French} items in the online shop tomorrow {Monday} at 5:00 CST!  

Thank you to everyone who have been so patient with my slow progress on blogging.  What can I say, Instagram is just quicker and easier, I guess.  But, I'll admit, I do miss the good old days of it was such a small, close community, filled with wonderful people...some of which I have created lifelong friendships with!  I keep saying I will get back to blogging more and I hope that really does happen!  I promise to try :)

Here is just a peek at some of the new items I brought back from the flea markets in France...

All new items will be available on June 13th at 5:00 CST in the online shop.

Wishing you a great start to your week!!!


Shop French Larkspur

p.s.  I am selling my Canon f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens.  If you are a Canon user and you are interested, please send me an email *HERE*.  It is in excellent condition and is like new.  I am asking $700.  It is a fabulous lens and takes beautiful photos!