Monday, September 12, 2016

Fine Art Prints



Bonsoir!

I am so excited to announce that I am now offering some of my France photography as fine art prints, available for purchase in the online shop!

The sunset photo above was taken in Beynac-et-Cazenac, France {Dordogne} and it shows a portion of Chateau de Beynac.  Beynac is a true fairytale village and one of my absolute favorites in France.


The photo below was taken at the Paris flea market ~ Marche Paul Bert.  The wisteria was in bloom while we were there, and it was spectacular.  I just loved the vintage French ladder propped up among the wisteria...




This next photo is one I took this past spring, in the darling village of Vezelay {Burgundy}.  I can't wait to explore more of beautiful Burgundy, on our next trip to France...




I just happened upon this next photo, as my husband and I were wandering around the village of Gallargues-le-Montueux.  The gentleman who owned this home came out as we were passing by and I asked if I could photograph his beautiful little garden.  He did such a great job of creating a happy front entrance, despite the fact that he had no yard...




Honfleur holds a special place in my heart.  Normandie during the spring can be a bit rainy and somewhat cool, but it makes the landscape so fresh and lush with color.  As we strolled the empty streets of Honfleur one {very early} morning, when the light was barely up, I snapped this photo...the darker lighting allowed me to capture the saturated colors down this beautiful street...




Since we are in the middle of September, I thought I would offer one of my favorite fall landscape photos from Provence.  I took this photo last November, from high up in the hill top village of Bonnieux.  In late October/early November, Provence shows its fall colors and the vineyards turn the most gorgeous shades of red, yellow and gold.  Here, the sun was just dipping behind the mountains...




My favorite building in Provence, is this next one, in Menerbes.  For any fans of "A Year in Provence," Menerbes was the home of Peter Mayle, while he wrote that book...




And lastly, here are just a few favorite vintage French finds that are currently available in the SHOP...


{the vintage French bread board on the buffet}











Wishing you all a wonderful new week!


Tracey





{p.s. you may have noticed that I turned off the comments for my posts, at one point last year.  Unfortunately, I was just flooded with too many spam comments, so I made the decision to turn the comments off.  If you would like to drop me a note, you can reach me through the "contact" section of the shop *HERE*}